Showing the single result
The bestselling Spanish language guide—with more than 250 review exercises and updated with new content
This bestselling resource equips Spanish language students with the tools needed to expand their vocabulary and hone their speaking and writing skills. Each chapter focuses on a theme, such as family or travel, so students can build their language skills in a systematic manner. This updated edition includes new review exercises, over 10,000 terms and 250 exercises, concise grammatical explanations, online flashcards, and more.
Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Vocabulary, Third Edition is ideal for advanced beginner and intermediate level students of Spanish.
• New: review chapter with exercises to test mastery of topics covered
• More than 250 exercises
• More than 10,000 vocabulary terms
• Concise grammatical explanations
• The latest terms used in technology, communications, and media
• More than 3,300 flashcards online, grouped by level of difficulty
Dorothy Richmond (Eden Prairie, MN) is a teacher and bestselling author of numerous Spanish language-learning titles.