Showing all 3 results
As the long-time #1 best-seller in Managerial Accounting, the 17th edition of Garrison/Noreen/Brewer’s Managerial Accounting successfully guides students through the Managerial Accounting course and beyond. Not only does the Garrison text teach students Managerial Accounting concepts in a clear and concise way, but it also asks students to consider how the concepts they’re learning will apply to the real-world situations they will eventually confront in their careers. Garrison’s 17th edition improves student learning and fosters course and career readiness with its emphasis on relevance, accuracy, and clarity while also embracing innovation through the incorporation of Data Analytics Exercises. With world class content, combined with the powerful platform of Connect to engage and enhance learning, students are provided with a framework to achieve higher outcomes in their Managerial Accounting course and beyond.
Authors Eric Noreen, Peter Brewer, and Ray Garrison have crafted a streamlined Managerial Accounting book that is perfect for non-accounting majors who intend to move into managerial positions by focusing on the fundamentals to develop the conceptual framework managers need to succeed.
This is done by adhering to the three core standards:
- Noreen/Brewer/Garrison pinpoint the key managerial concepts students will need in their future careers. With no journal entries or financial accounting topics to worry about, students can focus on the fundamental principles of managerial accounting. The manager approach in Noreen allows students to develop the conceptual framework needed to succeed, with a focus on decision making and analytical skills.
- Building student interest with its insightful Business Focus vignettes opening each chapter, current In Business examples throughout the text, and tried-and-true end-of-chapter material, students will always see the real-world applicability of Noreen/Brewer/Garrison.
- There is more than one type of business, and so Noreen/Brewer/Garrison covers a variety of business models, including nonprofit, retail, service, wholesale, and manufacturing organizations. Service company examples are highlighted with icons in the margins of the text.
Managerial Accounting Asia Global Edition 2e is the definitive managerial accounting textbook. Designed to make studying productive and hassle-free by focusing on the three important qualities: relevance, accuracy, and clarity, its helpful pedagogical features act as a beacon of light to help students sail smoothly through the course.
- New Asian content relevant to the Asia-Pacific environment is included.
- Business Focus stories open each chapter, allowing students to apply the information and insights found in the text to the world outside the classroom.
- In Business and In Government boxes together with Managerial Accounting in Action offer further real-world examples to show how accounting concepts are applied to solve everyday business problems.
- New techniques and framework-based methods help students better understand and handle difficult topics.
- Excellent end-of-chapter review and discussion material provides accurate, current, and relevant practice for students.