Showing all 2 results
Authors Eric Noreen, Peter Brewer, and Ray Garrison have crafted a streamlined Managerial Accounting book that is perfect for non-accounting majors who intend to move into managerial positions by focusing on the fundamentals to develop the conceptual framework managers need to succeed.
This is done by adhering to the three core standards:
- Noreen/Brewer/Garrison pinpoint the key managerial concepts students will need in their future careers. With no journal entries or financial accounting topics to worry about, students can focus on the fundamental principles of managerial accounting. The manager approach in Noreen allows students to develop the conceptual framework needed to succeed, with a focus on decision making and analytical skills.
- Building student interest with its insightful Business Focus vignettes opening each chapter, current In Business examples throughout the text, and tried-and-true end-of-chapter material, students will always see the real-world applicability of Noreen/Brewer/Garrison.
- There is more than one type of business, and so Noreen/Brewer/Garrison covers a variety of business models, including nonprofit, retail, service, wholesale, and manufacturing organizations. Service company examples are highlighted with icons in the margins of the text.
Managerial Accounting Asia Global Edition 2e is the definitive managerial accounting textbook. Designed to make studying productive and hassle-free by focusing on the three important qualities: relevance, accuracy, and clarity, its helpful pedagogical features act as a beacon of light to help students sail smoothly through the course.
- New Asian content relevant to the Asia-Pacific environment is included.
- Business Focus stories open each chapter, allowing students to apply the information and insights found in the text to the world outside the classroom.
- In Business and In Government boxes together with Managerial Accounting in Action offer further real-world examples to show how accounting concepts are applied to solve everyday business problems.
- New techniques and framework-based methods help students better understand and handle difficult topics.
- Excellent end-of-chapter review and discussion material provides accurate, current, and relevant practice for students.