Showing all 2 results
As the long-time #1 best-seller in Managerial Accounting, the 17th edition of Garrison/Noreen/Brewer’s Managerial Accounting successfully guides students through the Managerial Accounting course and beyond. Not only does the Garrison text teach students Managerial Accounting concepts in a clear and concise way, but it also asks students to consider how the concepts they’re learning will apply to the real-world situations they will eventually confront in their careers. Garrison’s 17th edition improves student learning and fosters course and career readiness with its emphasis on relevance, accuracy, and clarity while also embracing innovation through the incorporation of Data Analytics Exercises. With world class content, combined with the powerful platform of Connect to engage and enhance learning, students are provided with a framework to achieve higher outcomes in their Managerial Accounting course and beyond.
Managerial Accounting Asia Global Edition 2e is the definitive managerial accounting textbook. Designed to make studying productive and hassle-free by focusing on the three important qualities: relevance, accuracy, and clarity, its helpful pedagogical features act as a beacon of light to help students sail smoothly through the course.
- New Asian content relevant to the Asia-Pacific environment is included.
- Business Focus stories open each chapter, allowing students to apply the information and insights found in the text to the world outside the classroom.
- In Business and In Government boxes together with Managerial Accounting in Action offer further real-world examples to show how accounting concepts are applied to solve everyday business problems.
- New techniques and framework-based methods help students better understand and handle difficult topics.
- Excellent end-of-chapter review and discussion material provides accurate, current, and relevant practice for students.