Showing 1–12 of 561 results
A comprehensive consolidation of the legislation, the 2 volume set incorporates all amendments up to 2 January 2018. An invaluable one-stop reference for practitioners, whether for use in the courtroom or office. Also available as eBooks!
- Income Tax Act,
- and related regulations, rules, orders and notifications.
- Economic Expansion Incentives (Relief from Income Tax) Act
- Goods and Services Tax Act, and
- Stamp Duties Act.
- explanatory history notes of amendments to the legislation
- descriptive sub-section headings in square brackets
- legislation locator in the form of shaded tabs, and
- headers and footers on each page.
Your lecturer has developed this customised textbook in conjunction with McGraw-Hill to provide you with the exact resources you need for your subject.
A McGraw-Hill Custom Publication is:
- Complied by your lecturer to contain precisely the content required for your course and eliminate unnecessary chapters you will not need or use
- A high quality textbook consisting of the very best content from McGraw-Hill’s extensive database, special readings, assignments or your lecturer’s own material
- A practical course resource designed to help you to get results in completing readings, assignments and homework or studying for quizzes, tests and exams
- Produced with McGraw-Hill’s commitment to offer fast, affordable and effective solutions for all your course needs that meet the highest editorial, production and services standards.