Language : English
Published : 2016
Pages : 304
Acct2 Managerial with Student Resource Access for 12 Months 2nd Edition
ACCT2 Managerial is a fully blended-learning package; the book’s design encourages student engagement through ease of navigation, concise language and descriptions, and clearly highlighted key points, concepts and formulas. The online content adds further depth to student understanding of both theory and application of concepts. ACCT Managerial is the Asia-Pacific edition of the proven 4LTR press approach to managerial accounting, designed to enhance students’ learning experiences. The text is aimed squarely at the preparers/debits and credits method of teaching and is presented in an easy-to-read and accessible style. Concise, yet complete, coverage supported by a suite of online learning aids equips students with the tools required to successfully undertake an introductory financial accounting course. This edition again features the full chapter on sustainability.
Out of stock
Language : English
Student Value Pack: Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice Text Workbook 8th Edition
Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition, will be updated to align with the latest Financial Services Training Package. The text addresses units in Certificate III Accounts Administration, Certificate IV Accounting, Diploma of Accounting and Certificate IV Bookkeeping.
This new edition of a bestselling introductory accounting text is aligned to the latest International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB, and will satisfy the requirements of an increasingly diverse group of students.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting its foundations
2. The accounting equation
3. Transactions, general journals and double entry processing
4. Transactions, specialized journals and double entry processing
5. Separate ledgers for accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Journals and ledgers for special transactions
7. Management controls over cash
8. The general ledger and financial reports
9. Matching expense and revenueto the accounting period
10. Preparing final reports from a worksheet
11. Advanced management reports and correction of errors
12. Accounting for non-current assets
13. Payroll preparation and accounting entries
Cornerstones of Managerial Accounting, South African Edition delivers a unique learning system that is integrated through the entire managerial accounting journey – ensuring students will leave the course with the knowledge they need to be successful business leaders.