Language : English
Published : 2016
Pages : 304
Acct2 Managerial with Student Resource Access for 12 Months 2nd Edition
ACCT2 Managerial is a fully blended-learning package; the book’s design encourages student engagement through ease of navigation, concise language and descriptions, and clearly highlighted key points, concepts and formulas. The online content adds further depth to student understanding of both theory and application of concepts. ACCT Managerial is the Asia-Pacific edition of the proven 4LTR press approach to managerial accounting, designed to enhance students’ learning experiences. The text is aimed squarely at the preparers/debits and credits method of teaching and is presented in an easy-to-read and accessible style. Concise, yet complete, coverage supported by a suite of online learning aids equips students with the tools required to successfully undertake an introductory financial accounting course. This edition again features the full chapter on sustainability.
Out of stock
Language : English
Financial ACCT is an accessible, easy-to-read text that covers the principles of Financial Accounting. The 4LTR press approach to learning the principles of financial accounting, Financial Accounting is the Asia-Pacific edition of a proven, innovative solution to enhance the students’ learning experience. Concise, yet complete, coverage supported by a suite of online learning aids equips students with the tools required to successfully undertake an introductory financial accounting course.
The final word on passive vs. active investing
The debate on active investing-stock picking and market timing-versus passive investing-markets are highly efficient and almost impossible to outperform-has raged for decades. Which side is right? In The Quest for Alpha: The Holy Grail of Investing, author Larry E. Swedroe puts an end to the debate, proving once and for all that active investing is likely to prove futile as the associated expenses-costs, fees, and time spent analyzing individual stocks and the overall market-are likely to exceed any benefits gained. The book
- Presents research, data, and quotations that reveal it’s extremely difficult to outperform the market
- Explains why investors should focus on asset allocation, fund construction, costs, tax efficiency, and the building of a globally diversified portfolio that minimizes, if not eliminates, the taking of idiosyncratic, uncompensated risks
- Other titles by Swedroe: The Only Guide to Alternative Investments You’ll Ever Need and The Only Guide You’ll Ever Need for the Right Financial Plan
Investors are on a never-ending search for a money manager who will deliver returns above the appropriate risk-adjusted benchmark, aka the “Holy Grail of Investing.” The Quest for Alpha demonstrates that it’s a loser’s game-while it’s possible to win, it’s so unlikely that you shouldn’t try.
This book follows closely to the latest Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS). The accounting concepts are concise manner, while the worked examples enable students to apply the concepts learnt. To further enhance student’s understanding, chapters summaries and examination-based exercises (with solutions) are provided at the end of every chapter.
- Chapter 1. Non-current Assets
- Chapter 2. Inventories
- Chapter 3. Non-profit Organizations
- Chapter 4. Correction Errors*
- Chapter 5. Incomplete Record
- Chapter 6. Manufacturing Activities
- Chapter 7. Partnership Account 1
- Chapter 8. Partnership Account 2