Albion Disposable Scalpel No. 10 + Blade 10’s
- Medicut Scalpels Disposable
- For guaranteed sharpness and exacting performance
- Sheffield stainless steel blade
- Finely honed cutting edge
- Gamma Sterilized
An ultra-sharp double-bevel introducer needle plus a medical grade lubricant allow for easier penetration and smoother travel through tissue. Preview chamber in clear sure-grip hub gives immediate indication of proper placement. Flexible thinwall catheter with large inner diameter assures good blood flow. All this plus safe, easy-to-handle, tamper-evident packaging make SURFLOÂ® I.V. Catheters a great clinical value.
- Smooth finish with high tensile
- Lightly powered with bio-absorbable power
- Anatomic shape for optimal comfort
- Use GAMMA sterilization process
Orange or Blue – Flat Fold 36″ long x 4.25″ wide. Weighs 4 Oz. The SAM® Splint can be used on most broken bones and is very flexible and malleable. When a curve or fold is placed anywhere across its longitudinal axis, it becomes rigid and suitable for splinting. The SAM® Splint is radiolucent, can be cleaned and even cut with a regular pair of scissors if necessary. Hold it in position with elastic wrap, gauze, tape or whatever material you have available.