Language : English
Published : 2018
Pages : 544
Fraud Examination 6th Edition Asia Edition
Learning Sage 50 Accounting 2013 by Freedman and Smith will provide students with the easiest and most effective way to master this powerful software package! It provides thorough step-by-step instructions on each module of Sage 50 Premium Accounting. Designed to help students develop transaction-processing and problem-solving skills in the business world, Learning Sage 50 Accounting 2013 uses real-life documents and problem cases. It also has a very comprehensive instructor support package that includes an instructor’s manual, tests, and answer keys.
Cornerstones of Managerial Accounting, South African Edition delivers a unique learning system that is integrated through the entire managerial accounting journey – ensuring students will leave the course with the knowledge they need to be successful business leaders.
Student Value Pack: Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice Text Workbook 8th Edition
Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition, will be updated to align with the latest Financial Services Training Package. The text addresses units in Certificate III Accounts Administration, Certificate IV Accounting, Diploma of Accounting and Certificate IV Bookkeeping.
This new edition of a bestselling introductory accounting text is aligned to the latest International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB, and will satisfy the requirements of an increasingly diverse group of students.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting its foundations
2. The accounting equation
3. Transactions, general journals and double entry processing
4. Transactions, specialized journals and double entry processing
5. Separate ledgers for accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Journals and ledgers for special transactions
7. Management controls over cash
8. The general ledger and financial reports
9. Matching expense and revenueto the accounting period
10. Preparing final reports from a worksheet
11. Advanced management reports and correction of errors
12. Accounting for non-current assets
13. Payroll preparation and accounting entries