Language : English
Published : 2016
Pages : 990
BF2101 Financial Statement Analysis
Your course instructor has developed this customised textbook in conjunction with McGraw-Hill to provide you with the exact resources you need for your course.
A McGraw-Hill Custom Publication is:
A High quality textbook that has been tailored to contain the specialised content required for your course.
Complied by your instructor, sourcing specialised content from McGraw-Hill’s extensive content datadase.
Produced by McGraw-Hill with a commitment to quality, flexibility and service.
A fast, affordable and effective solution for all your course needs. The perfect resource for you and your instructor.
This international best-seller provides a clear and accessible introduction to cost and management accounting. Colin Drury’s renowned authoring expertise blends theory and practice and the text encompasses all the basic topics needed on an introductory course. Now in its seventh edition, Cost and Management Accounting has been carefully updated to ensure it precisely fits the latest course and examination requirements.
Student Value Pack: Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice Text Workbook 8th Edition
Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition, will be updated to align with the latest Financial Services Training Package. The text addresses units in Certificate III Accounts Administration, Certificate IV Accounting, Diploma of Accounting and Certificate IV Bookkeeping.
This new edition of a bestselling introductory accounting text is aligned to the latest International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB, and will satisfy the requirements of an increasingly diverse group of students.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting its foundations
2. The accounting equation
3. Transactions, general journals and double entry processing
4. Transactions, specialized journals and double entry processing
5. Separate ledgers for accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Journals and ledgers for special transactions
7. Management controls over cash
8. The general ledger and financial reports
9. Matching expense and revenueto the accounting period
10. Preparing final reports from a worksheet
11. Advanced management reports and correction of errors
12. Accounting for non-current assets
13. Payroll preparation and accounting entries
This book follows closely to the latest Malaysian Financial Reporting Standards (MFRS). The accounting concepts are concise manner, while the worked examples enable students to apply the concepts learnt. To further enhance student’s understanding, chapters summaries and examination-based exercises (with solutions) are provided at the end of every chapter.
- Chapter 1. Non-current Assets
- Chapter 2. Inventories
- Chapter 3. Non-profit Organizations
- Chapter 4. Correction Errors*
- Chapter 5. Incomplete Record
- Chapter 6. Manufacturing Activities
- Chapter 7. Partnership Account 1
- Chapter 8. Partnership Account 2