Language : English
Published : 2018-04-19
Pages : 1048
A complete guide to contract law in a single volume: author commentary, carefully chosen cases, and extracts from academic materials complement each other to give students all they need for their undergraduate study of the subject.Comprising a unique balance of 40% text to 60% cases and materials, Contract Law: Text, Cases, and Materials combines the best features of a textbook with those of a traditional casebook. The author’s clear explanations and analysis of the law provide invaluable support to students, while theextracts from cases and materials promote the development of essential case reading skills and allow for a more detailed appreciation of the practical workings of the law.The book is accompanied by an Online Resource Centre which includes: * Extra material with in-depth coverage of topics such as illegality and incapacity* Updates on recent developments in the law* Annotated web links to key sources of information on contract law* Self-test multiple choice questions and answers
“This is a student friendly, concise and clear textbook for non-law students.” Dr. Orkun Akseli, Newcastle University Law School Essentials of Business Law is well regarded for its clear yet succinct exposition of core principles and key cases across the essential legal topics relevant to business students. The numerous diagrams are presented in colour to better aid comprehension of legal structures and processes.
Fortunately, LSAT For Dummies, Premier PLUS 2nd Edition—now with access to practice tests online prepares you for the LSAT by giving you proven test-taking strategies and ample practice opportunities. From the book you’ll gain the vital tools you need to understand the reasoning behind analytical reasoning, get a handle on logical reasoning, flaunt your talent in the writing section, master reading comprehension, and much more. Plus, go online and study wherever and whenever with free access to additional LSAT practice opportunities; and the ability to create customized practice in the subjects you need to study the most.
- Includes proven strategies to help you identify common pitfalls and increase your score
- Lets you test your skills with practice problems for every question type
- Premier edition offers additional test-taking opportunities online
If you’re an aspiring lawyer and want to put your best foot forward, LSAT For Dummies, Premier 2nd Edition has you covered.
A 4-stage developmental model providing a comprehensive, practical guide to clinical social work supervision
This text is a part of the Advancing Core Competencies series.
Clinical Social Work Supervision: Practice and Process presents a developmental model of supervision that helps supervisors meet the challenges of working with clinicians at different levels, and allows adaptations to style and focus as clinicians grow and change over time.
A better teaching and learning experience
This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience–for you and your students. Here’s how:
- Personalize Learning – MySearchLab delivers proven results in helping students succeed, provides engaging experiences that personalize learning, and comes from a trusted partner with educational expertise and a deep commitment to helping students and instructors achieve their goals.
- Improve Critical Thinking – Students arechallenged to examine their own values, increase their self awareness, and put into practice the concepts discussed.
- Engage Students – Tools and tips, case examples and charts that cover all aspects of clinical supervision.
- Explore Current Issues – Information and tools for handling the management aspects of supervision—from hiring, evaluation, and disciplining of staff; ethics and liability issues; effective time management; self-care.
- Apply CSWE Core Competencies – The text applies the 2008 CSWE EPAS, with critical thinking questions and practice tests to advance student competency.
- Support Instructors – An Instructor’s Manual and Test Bank, Computerized Test Bank (MyTest), Blackboard Test Item File, MySearchLab with Pearson eText, and PowerPoint presentations are included in the outstanding supplements package.