CTE Industrial/Organizational Psychology: An Applied Approach with CB VitalSource eBook 8th Edition
Please note that the digital access code that comes with the print book is valid for use in a specific Asia territory only.
CB VitalSource eBook – The ultimate eBook experience has arrived! Easily access our eBooks with features that will improve your reading experience, and tools to help you take notes and organize your studies.
Striking a balance between research, theory, and application, the eighth edition of INDUSTRIAL/ORGANIZATIONAL PSYCHOLOGY: AN APPLIED APPROACH helps readers discover the relevance of industrial/organizational psychology in everyday life through practical application. Readers analyze topics such as resume writing, interview survival, job description authoring, performance appraisal, employment law, job satisfaction, work motivation, and leadership. Humor, case studies, real-world examples, and a friendly writing style make the book both readable and interesting. Numerous charts, tables, flowcharts, and exercises help readers conceptualize complex issues.
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to I/O Psychology.
2. Job Analysis and Evaluation.
3. Legal Issues in Employee Selection.
4. Employee Selection: Recruiting and Interviewing.
5. Employee Selection: References and Testing.
6. Evaluating Selection Techniques and Decisions.
7. Evaluating Employee Performance.
8. Designing and Evaluating Training Systems.
9. Employee Motivation.
10. Employee Satisfaction and Commitment.
11. Organizational Communication.
13. Group Behavior, Teams and Conflict.
14. Organization Development.
15. Stress Management: Dealing with the Demands of Life and Work.
Out of stock