Language : English
CTE International Financial Management with Access Code 13th Edition
This new edition has been written by Doug Gourlay and David Flanders specifically in alignment with MYOB AccountRight Plus Version 19.7 and MYOB AssetManager Pro v 3.6 Test Drive edition software. The book comes with a DVD containing MYOB AccountRight Plus v19.7 Educational Edition for PC, as well as software for using MYOB on Mac. AccountEdge version 9.6 Education Edition and MYOB AssetManager Pro v 3.6 Test Drive Edition. The DVD also includes UWatch interactive simulation tutorials powered by Adobe Captivate Software, giving students a hands-on demonstration of MYOB v19.7 functionality detailed in the text. Former Chapter 9 Fixed Assets is now available online as are 9 extra revision exercises.
Combining clear explanations of theory, fully worked examples and a comprehensive set of revision questions, Company Accounting and Financial Statements, sixth edition, provides students with an accessible and practical guide to preparing and interpreting company financial reports.
Thoroughly updated to incorporate the most recent changes in International and Australian Accounting Standards.
Company Accounting and Financial Statements, sixth edition, is suitable for students commencing studies in company accounting and also those studying at more advanced levels. The content has been refocused on the Diploma qualification for Accounting by concentrating on the two performance criteria for the one competency unit:
FNSACC510A FNSACC504APrepare Financial Reports for Corporate Entities
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Companies
2. Accounting for Share and Debenture Issues
3. Accounting for the conversion of a Business to a Company
4. Finalisation of a Company’s profit and Loss account
5. Accounting for Company Income Tax
6. Appropriation of Company Profits and Changing Shareholders Wealth
7. Corporate Reporting
8. The Cash Flow Statement
9. Consolidated Accounts
10. Consolidation with Non-Controlling Interests
Student Value Pack: Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice Text Workbook 8th Edition
Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition, will be updated to align with the latest Financial Services Training Package. The text addresses units in Certificate III Accounts Administration, Certificate IV Accounting, Diploma of Accounting and Certificate IV Bookkeeping.
This new edition of a bestselling introductory accounting text is aligned to the latest International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB, and will satisfy the requirements of an increasingly diverse group of students.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting its foundations
2. The accounting equation
3. Transactions, general journals and double entry processing
4. Transactions, specialized journals and double entry processing
5. Separate ledgers for accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Journals and ledgers for special transactions
7. Management controls over cash
8. The general ledger and financial reports
9. Matching expense and revenueto the accounting period
10. Preparing final reports from a worksheet
11. Advanced management reports and correction of errors
12. Accounting for non-current assets
13. Payroll preparation and accounting entries
Financial ACCT is an accessible, easy-to-read text that covers the principles of Financial Accounting. The 4LTR press approach to learning the principles of financial accounting, Financial Accounting is the Asia-Pacific edition of a proven, innovative solution to enhance the students’ learning experience. Concise, yet complete, coverage supported by a suite of online learning aids equips students with the tools required to successfully undertake an introductory financial accounting course.