Cutting Edge: Pre-Intermediate Workbook with Key
The Workbook contains a wide variety of practice exercises that review all the language areas studied in the Students' Book: Grammar, vocabulary and pronunciation exercises help to consolidate new language. Functional and writing exercises build on the Language Live lessons. Listen and read sections extend learners' skills.
Out of stock
This book is designed for beginner and intermediate learners of English. It helps tertiary level students improve their proficiency in the areas of reading, speaking, writing, grammar and listening. The varied topics are presented throughout the book using comprehensive notes and useful practices. An Audio CD and CD scripts are also provided for the listening practices.
- Unit1. Climate and Earth
- Unit2. Special People and the Community
- Unit 3. Cultural Difference and Lifestyles
- Unit 4. Women and Society
- Unit 5. Students and Campus Life
- Unit 6. World Problems and Population
- Unit 7. Natural Life of Animals
- Unit 8. The Environment and Parks
- Unit 9. World and Economy
- Unit 10. Ideas and Innovation
- Unit 11. People and Recreation
This is the second book in a series of three titles. It emphasizes the skills needed to describe products, services, processes and procedure. It comprises four chapters – Products, Services, Processes, Procedures and Instructions, Enquiries and Reply to Enquiries and Complaints and Reply to Complaints. A CD script and complementary audio CD are also included. Apart from useful tips presented in an engaging manner, this book provides students with ample authentic tasks to enable them to apply the skills they have learnt in real-world scenarios.