Discrete-Time Control Systems 2nd Edition
Out of stock
The Seventh Edition of Statistical Quality Control provides a comprehensive treatment of the major aspects of using statistical methodology for quality control and improvement. Both traditional and modern methods are presented, including state-of-the-art techniques for statistical process monitoring and control and statistically designed experiments for process characterization, optimization, and process robustness studies. The seventh edition continues to focus on DMAIC (define, measure, analyze, improve, and control–the problem-solving strategy of six sigma) including a chapter on the implementation process. Additionally, the text includes new examples, exercises, problems, and techniques. Statistical Quality Control is best suited for students in engineering, statistics, business and management science or students in undergraduate courses.
This highly interactive write-in workbook covers all the essential aspects of level 1 and 2. Welding & Fabrication theory including thorough QCF unit coverage of welding processes, metal fabrication & thermal cutting, as well as engineering materials & operations. Addressing all essential aspects of the qualification, this comprehensive resource is packed full of top quality 3D artwork, engaging tasks and activities and safe, sustainable practice, all of which aim to ensure that each learner fully understands all the fundamental theory required for their qualification. This interactive workbook can be used a stand-alone resource in the classroom or for personal study at home, or an accompaniment to the Welding & Fabrication e-learning programme for a complete blended learning experience.
Provides a systematic review of modern methods and instruments for measuring environmental parameters
• Profiles the most modern methods and instruments for environment control and monitoring
• Gives an assessment of biotic and abiotic factors and their effect on quality of atmosphere and indoor air, soil, water
• Provides a brief description of the main climatic (pressure, wind, temperature, humidity, precipitation, solar radiation), atmospheric, hydrographic, and edaphic factors
• Covers a wide range environmental methods and instrumentation including those used in the fields of meteorology, air pollution, water quality, soil science and more
• Supplied with practical exercises, problems, and tests that will help the reader to learn more deeply contents of the book
The third edition of this well-used textiles workbook closely matches the new Study Design. The focus of the workbook is on developing and refining key skills, through relevant and engaging activities. Students will buy one book or the other (Nelson Product Design and Technology VCE Units 1-4 Workbook: Wood, Metal, Plastics) and some of the pages are designed to be directly used as part of their folio. This workbook reinforces the student book material, and gives it practical application.