Language : English
Published : 2016-05
Pages : 772
[E-book] Product and Process Design Principles
Language : English
Appropriate for courses in Water Resources, Groundwater and Wastewater The new seventh edition of Water and Wastewater Technology continues its tradition of coverage water processing principles and modern management practices, but now integrates a new emphasis on sustainability throughout. Comprehensive coverage of topics such as: * Water processing * Water distribution * Wastewater collection * Conventional and advanced wastewater treatment * Sludge processing
Provides a systematic review of modern methods and instruments for measuring environmental parameters
• Profiles the most modern methods and instruments for environment control and monitoring
• Gives an assessment of biotic and abiotic factors and their effect on quality of atmosphere and indoor air, soil, water
• Provides a brief description of the main climatic (pressure, wind, temperature, humidity, precipitation, solar radiation), atmospheric, hydrographic, and edaphic factors
• Covers a wide range environmental methods and instrumentation including those used in the fields of meteorology, air pollution, water quality, soil science and more
• Supplied with practical exercises, problems, and tests that will help the reader to learn more deeply contents of the book
This highly interactive write-in workbook covers all the essential aspects of level 1 and 2. Welding & Fabrication theory including thorough QCF unit coverage of welding processes, metal fabrication & thermal cutting, as well as engineering materials & operations. Addressing all essential aspects of the qualification, this comprehensive resource is packed full of top quality 3D artwork, engaging tasks and activities and safe, sustainable practice, all of which aim to ensure that each learner fully understands all the fundamental theory required for their qualification. This interactive workbook can be used a stand-alone resource in the classroom or for personal study at home, or an accompaniment to the Welding & Fabrication e-learning programme for a complete blended learning experience.
“MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications 5th Edition” walks readers through the ins and outs of this powerful software for technical computing. The text describes basic features of the program and shows how to use it in simple arithmetic operations with scalars. The topic of arrays (the basis of MATLAB) is examined, along with a wide range of other applications.” MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications 5th Edition” is presented gradually and in great detail, generously illustrated through computer screen shots and step-by-step tutorials, and applied in problems in mathematics, science, and engineering.