Language : English
Published : 2013-11-01
Pages : 456
Ebook Quantum Chemistry And Spectroscopy 3rd International Edition
Engel and Reid’s Quantum Chemistry and Spectroscopy gives students a contemporary and accurate overview of physical chemistry while focusing on basic principles that unite the sub-disciplines of the field. The Third Edition continues to emphasize fundamental concepts and presents cutting-edge research developments that demonstrate the vibrancy of physical chemistry today. MasteringChemistry(R) for Physical Chemistry – a comprehensive online homework and tutorial system specific to Physical Chemistry – is available for the first time with Engel and Reid to reinforce students’ understanding of complex theory and to build problem-solving skills throughout the course.
Language : English
Provides a systematic review of modern methods and instruments for measuring environmental parameters
• Profiles the most modern methods and instruments for environment control and monitoring
• Gives an assessment of biotic and abiotic factors and their effect on quality of atmosphere and indoor air, soil, water
• Provides a brief description of the main climatic (pressure, wind, temperature, humidity, precipitation, solar radiation), atmospheric, hydrographic, and edaphic factors
• Covers a wide range environmental methods and instrumentation including those used in the fields of meteorology, air pollution, water quality, soil science and more
• Supplied with practical exercises, problems, and tests that will help the reader to learn more deeply contents of the book
The Nelson iScience NSW for the Australian Curriculum series has been designed in consultation with practising teachers from NS W schools. Authored by experienced teachers, this series captures the depth and scope of the NS W syllabus for the Australian Curriculum. This series is designed for the 21st Century classroom, with the integration of Web 2.0 technology suggestions for students for investigating, analysing, summarising and presenting. Higher-order thinking skills, inquiry and student-centred learning are reinforced in every chapter through creative activities and questions that follow Bloom’s revised taxonomy. Teacher resources will be available to support each year level. These are available as a printed teacher book or as the full digital suite through NelsonNet.
This most widely used textbook in the field has been thoroughly revised and updated to reflect changes in the health care industry and the renewed focus on health care information technology initiatives. Two new chapters cover Federal efforts to enhance quality of patient care through the use of health care information technology and strategy considerations. Additionally, reflecting the increased focus on global health, the book features an international perspective on health care information technology. Case studies of organizations experiencing management-related information system challenges have been updated and several new cases have been added. These reality-based cases are designed to stimulate discussion among students and enable them to apply concepts in the book to real-life scenarios. The book’s companion Web site features lecture slides, a test bank, and other materials to enhance students’ understanding.