Effective Writing: A Handbook for Accountants
Out of stock
This book is designed for beginner and intermediate learners of English. It helps tertiary level students improve their proficiency in the areas of reading, speaking, writing, grammar and listening. The varied topics are presented throughout the book using comprehensive notes and useful practices. An Audio CD and CD scripts are also provided for the listening practices.
- Unit1. Climate and Earth
- Unit2. Special People and the Community
- Unit 3. Cultural Difference and Lifestyles
- Unit 4. Women and Society
- Unit 5. Students and Campus Life
- Unit 6. World Problems and Population
- Unit 7. Natural Life of Animals
- Unit 8. The Environment and Parks
- Unit 9. World and Economy
- Unit 10. Ideas and Innovation
- Unit 11. People and Recreation
The fifth edition of the Newbury House Dictionary is an all-in-one essential tool for English language learning. Updated to include the new terms today’s learners need and featuring definitions of over 40,000 frequently used terms, the Newbury House Dictionary helps students build their vocabulary, reading, writing, listening, and speaking skills.
This book is a useful reference for both students and adults who use English in their everyday lives. It is also a good source of reference for teachers who wish to support and supplement language teaching in class. The book has been updated, taking into account the views of users and the ever-changing nature of language.