FS* Manual Suction Pump 1’s
An ultra-sharp double-bevel introducer needle plus a medical grade lubricant allow for easier penetration and smoother travel through tissue. Preview chamber in clear sure-grip hub gives immediate indication of proper placement. Flexible thinwall catheter with large inner diameter assures good blood flow. All this plus safe, easy-to-handle, tamper-evident packaging make SURFLOÂ® I.V. Catheters a great clinical value.
- Smooth finish with high tensile
- Lightly powered with bio-absorbable power
- Anatomic shape for optimal comfort
- Use GAMMA sterilization process
- Place over head of penis then unroll to entire length
- Affix adhesive tape around the base to secure catheter in place
- Connect end to drainage tubing (urine bag)
Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive. At the same time, the SAM Splint is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the included training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted with the appropriately sized splint. SAM Splints are waterproof, radiolucent, and can be easily cleaned and disinfected due to the closed-cell foam. Fasten this splint in place with tape or a wrap without needing any additional equipment.