Malleable Finger Splint 1’s
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Malleable for easy adjustment and proper fit
- Finger Splint Indications
- Fractures of the distal phalanx (Baseball Splint)
- Protects injured nails and fingertips (Fold Over Splint)
- Baseball or transverse fractures of the finger (Fold Over Splint)
- Phalangeal and metacarpal fractures (Gutter Splint)
- Finger dislocations (Gutter Splint)
The rectal tube is inserted via the rectum to drain waste, perform lavage and/or administer medicine to lower intestine. The product is intended for single use only.
An ultra-sharp double-bevel introducer needle plus a medical grade lubricant allow for easier penetration and smoother travel through tissue. Preview chamber in clear sure-grip hub gives immediate indication of proper placement. Flexible thinwall catheter with large inner diameter assures good blood flow. All this plus safe, easy-to-handle, tamper-evident packaging make SURFLOÂ® I.V. Catheters a great clinical value.
5 in 1 test strips are great for quick, on-site evaluations of water quality with reliable results on every test. These mulit-parameter test strips test for five water quality measurements on 1 strip. Contains 50 tests.
- Free Chlorine (0-10 mg/L)
- Total Chlorine (0-10 mg/L)
- Total Hardness (as CaCO3, 0-25 gpg and 0-425 mg/L)
- Total Alkalinity (as CaCO3, 0-240 mg/L)
- pH (6.2 – 8.4)