Malleable Finger Splint 1’s
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Malleable for easy adjustment and proper fit
- Finger Splint Indications
- Fractures of the distal phalanx (Baseball Splint)
- Protects injured nails and fingertips (Fold Over Splint)
- Baseball or transverse fractures of the finger (Fold Over Splint)
- Phalangeal and metacarpal fractures (Gutter Splint)
- Finger dislocations (Gutter Splint)
- Low Cost. Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Mildew Resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Isolation gowns are ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive. At the same time, the SAM Splint is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the included training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted with the appropriately sized splint. SAM Splints are waterproof, radiolucent, and can be easily cleaned and disinfected due to the closed-cell foam. Fasten this splint in place with tape or a wrap without needing any additional equipment.