Malleable Finger Splint 1’s
- Constructed of lightweight aluminum
- Malleable for easy adjustment and proper fit
- Finger Splint Indications
- Fractures of the distal phalanx (Baseball Splint)
- Protects injured nails and fingertips (Fold Over Splint)
- Baseball or transverse fractures of the finger (Fold Over Splint)
- Phalangeal and metacarpal fractures (Gutter Splint)
- Finger dislocations (Gutter Splint)
Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive. At the same time, the SAM Splint is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the included training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted with the appropriately sized splint. SAM Splints are waterproof, radiolucent, and can be easily cleaned and disinfected due to the closed-cell foam. Fasten this splint in place with tape or a wrap without needing any additional equipment.
5 in 1 test strips are great for quick, on-site evaluations of water quality with reliable results on every test. These mulit-parameter test strips test for five water quality measurements on 1 strip. Contains 50 tests.
- Free Chlorine (0-10 mg/L)
- Total Chlorine (0-10 mg/L)
- Total Hardness (as CaCO3, 0-25 gpg and 0-425 mg/L)
- Total Alkalinity (as CaCO3, 0-240 mg/L)
- pH (6.2 – 8.4)