Language : English
Published : 2016-11-18
Pages : 712
Munson’s Fluid Mechanics 8th Global Edition
Fundamentals of Fluid Mechanics, 8e Global Edition offers comprehensive topical coverage, with varied examples and problems, application of visual component of fluid mechanics, and strong focus on effective learning. The text enables the gradual development of confidence in problem solving. Each important concept is introduced in easy-to-understand terms before more complicated examples are discussed.
“MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications 5th Edition” walks readers through the ins and outs of this powerful software for technical computing. The text describes basic features of the program and shows how to use it in simple arithmetic operations with scalars. The topic of arrays (the basis of MATLAB) is examined, along with a wide range of other applications.” MATLAB: An Introduction with Applications 5th Edition” is presented gradually and in great detail, generously illustrated through computer screen shots and step-by-step tutorials, and applied in problems in mathematics, science, and engineering.
Provides a systematic review of modern methods and instruments for measuring environmental parameters
• Profiles the most modern methods and instruments for environment control and monitoring
• Gives an assessment of biotic and abiotic factors and their effect on quality of atmosphere and indoor air, soil, water
• Provides a brief description of the main climatic (pressure, wind, temperature, humidity, precipitation, solar radiation), atmospheric, hydrographic, and edaphic factors
• Covers a wide range environmental methods and instrumentation including those used in the fields of meteorology, air pollution, water quality, soil science and more
• Supplied with practical exercises, problems, and tests that will help the reader to learn more deeply contents of the book
This write-in workbook is an invaluable resource to help learners’ improve their Maths and English skills and help prepare for Level 1 and Level 2 Functional Skills exams. The workbook format enables learners to practice and improve their maths and English skills and the real-life questions, exercises and scenarios are all written with an automotive context to help learners find essential Maths and English theory understandable, engaging and achievable. This workbook is an invaluable resource to support Maths and English learning in the classroom, at work and for personal study at home.
The third edition of this well-used wood, metals and plastic workbook closely matches the new Study Design. The focus of the workbook is on developing and refining key skills, through relevant and engaging activities. Students will buy one book or the other (Nelson Product Design and Technology VCE Units 1-4 Workbook: Textiles) and some of the pages are designed to be directly used as part of their folio. This workbook reinforces the student book material, and gives it practical application.