- Chesty Cough
- Fever & Bodyaches
- Sore Throat
- Blocked Nose
Panadol Cough & Cold (16 Caplets)
How to use Panadol Cold Relief PE:
|Adults and children over 12 years||2 caplets||Every 4 to 6 hours as required, do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours|
Not recommended for children under 6 years
Do not take with any other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
If symptoms persist after 5 days, seek medical advice.
What is Panadol Extend used for?
- Panadol Extend is used to give long lasting relief of pain associated with osteoarthritis, backaches, mild to moderate joint pains and muscular aches such as sprains, strains and sports injuries. Also suitable for headache and migraine.
What does Panadol Extend contain?
- Each sustained release caplet contains paracetamol 665mg. Each caplet is specially formulated to control the release of paracetamol to give fast yet long lasting relief.
How to take Panadol Extend?
- Adults, elderly and children of 12 years and older – Take 2 caplets every 6 hours (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Do not chew or crush caplets. Not suitable for children below 12 years. This preparation contains paracetamol, do not take any other medicine containing paracetamol at the same time.
SUITABLE FOR THE ELDERLY.
Panadol Extend should not be taken if you are allergic to paracetamol.
Brand from Hong Kong: Nin Jiom.
- Natural Herbs, Loquat & Honey Extracts
- How to Use:
- Adult: Aged over 12 : 1 pouch to be taken 3 times a day.
- Aged 7 – 12 : 2/3 pouch to be taken 3 times a day.
- Or taken according to doctor s advice.
- Dilute in warm water or swallow slowly the syrup for quick relief.
- Pack Size – x 10 Brand from Hong Kong: Nin Jiom. Natural Herbs, Loquat & Honey Extracts How to Use: Adult: Aged over 12 : 1 pouch to be taken 3 times a day. Children: Aged 7 – 12 : 2/3 pouch to be taken 3 times a day. Aged 3- 6 : 1/3 pouch t Thank you for shopping on eBay!Item DESCRIPTION Nin Jiom Nin Jiom Pei Pa Koa Convenient Pack 10pcs x Expire: 09/2019 or later About the productAll Natural Herbal Sore Throat RemedyScientifically Proven ResultsIt helps to prevent dryness of throat resulting from late night , fatigue due to overwork , excessive smoking and drinking . PAYMENT AND SHIPPING INFOPayment OptionsWe currently accept PayPal.ShippingItem will be shipped within 1-2 business days after clear payment. Always contact us first if any delivery issue exists.Return PolicyIf the items are not as described, we will offer a exchange or PayPal refund. In most cases this will be minus shipping and Ebay fees, although if it was a blatant mistake by us we’ll pick up everything . Bottom line, we want you happy!Customer ServiceU.S. domestic seller. Question will be answered within 24hours. Buy with confidence. div style=”text-align:center”a style=”text-decoration:none” href=”http://mostpopular.sellathon.com/?id=AC1392320″img src=”http://www.sellathon.com/Resources/Images/countercredit.gif” border=”0″/a/div Froo www.froo.com | Froo Cross Sell, Free Cross Sell, Cross promote, eBay Marketing, eBay listing Apps, eBay Apps, eBay Application
NIN JIOM PEI PA KOA Herbal Dietary Supplement with Honey & Loquat – known popularly in Chinese as “PEI PA KOA” was originated by Nin Jiom of Beijing in the Qing Dynasty. Nin Jiom PEI PA KOA is made of a variety of precious natural herbs and honey. It has been very popular for centuries because of its remarkable effectiveness and pleasant taste. Modern people live life of the fullest. When you work hard and play hard, you need to be sure to maintain your health. Nin Jiom PEI PA KOA can nourish the lungs, balance heat and help keep your skin radiant even when you are up late at night or fatigued due to overwork. It is a guard for health all year round. This product may contain milk, egg, tree nuts, wheat peanuts or soy
This comprehensive guide provides all the tools you need to accurately evaluate radiographic images and make the adjustments needed to acquire the best possible diagnostic quality images. You’ll discover how to evaluate an image, identify any improper positioning or techniques that caused poor quality, and correct the problem. No other text is devoted to equipping you with the critical thinking skills needed to properly position patients for optimal radiographs and help minimize the need for repeat images. Chapter outlines give you an at-a-glance summary of chapter content Labeled images with analysis and correction help you develop your skills for producing optimal images, thus reducing the need for repeat procedures Student workbook provides additional opportunities to apply what you’ve learned in the text Expanded digital radiography content includes advances in digital imaging to keep you up-to-date in the field Chapter objectives help you master key content Quick reference tables highlight significant information More bone photographic images better illustrate difficult-to-evaluate procedures More pediatric and trauma images improve your ability to produce optimal images of different procedures
- Po Chai Pills
- For relief of nausea and vomiting
- Alleviates acute gastric conditions
- Provides localized medication to affected areas
- Utilizes traditional chinese medicine and herbs