For fast and effective relief of period pain.
Panadol Menstrual (20 Caplets)
- Suitable for fast and effective relief of period pain, bloatedness, water weight gain and discomforts.
- Gentle on stomach.
How to use Panadol Cold Relief PE:
|Adults and children over 12 years||2 caplets||Every 4 to 6 hours as required, do not exceed 8 caplets in 24 hours|
Not recommended for children under 6 years
Do not take with any other products containing paracetamol at the same time.
If symptoms persist after 5 days, seek medical advice.
What is Panadol Extend used for?
- Panadol Extend is used to give long lasting relief of pain associated with osteoarthritis, backaches, mild to moderate joint pains and muscular aches such as sprains, strains and sports injuries. Also suitable for headache and migraine.
What does Panadol Extend contain?
- Each sustained release caplet contains paracetamol 665mg. Each caplet is specially formulated to control the release of paracetamol to give fast yet long lasting relief.
How to take Panadol Extend?
- Adults, elderly and children of 12 years and older – Take 2 caplets every 6 hours (maximum 6 caplets in 24 hours). Do not chew or crush caplets. Not suitable for children below 12 years. This preparation contains paracetamol, do not take any other medicine containing paracetamol at the same time.
SUITABLE FOR THE ELDERLY.
Panadol Extend should not be taken if you are allergic to paracetamol.
- Po Chai Pills
- For relief of nausea and vomiting
- Alleviates acute gastric conditions
- Provides localized medication to affected areas
- Utilizes traditional chinese medicine and herbs
Panadol Caplets with OPTIZORB formulation is a smart choice. It starts to break down in just 7 minutes, to be absorbed 25% faster than regular Panadol Tablets, whilst being effective on pain and still gentle on stomachs.
12 years – Adult : 1-2 caplets every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 8 Caplets in 24 hours).
7 – 12 years : ½-1 caplet every 4-6 hours with water as required (maximum 4 Caplets in 24 hours)
ALWAYS READ THE LABEL. Use only as directed. For the temporary relief of pain and fever. Incorrect use could be harmful. Consult your healthcare professional if symptoms persist.