Personal Financial Planning 5th Edition
Out of stock
Student Value Pack: Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice Text Workbook 8th Edition
Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition, will be updated to align with the latest Financial Services Training Package. The text addresses units in Certificate III Accounts Administration, Certificate IV Accounting, Diploma of Accounting and Certificate IV Bookkeeping.
This new edition of a bestselling introductory accounting text is aligned to the latest International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB, and will satisfy the requirements of an increasingly diverse group of students.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting its foundations
2. The accounting equation
3. Transactions, general journals and double entry processing
4. Transactions, specialized journals and double entry processing
5. Separate ledgers for accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Journals and ledgers for special transactions
7. Management controls over cash
8. The general ledger and financial reports
9. Matching expense and revenueto the accounting period
10. Preparing final reports from a worksheet
11. Advanced management reports and correction of errors
12. Accounting for non-current assets
13. Payroll preparation and accounting entries
Combining clear explanations of theory, fully worked examples and a comprehensive set of revision questions, Company Accounting and Financial Statements, sixth edition, provides students with an accessible and practical guide to preparing and interpreting company financial reports.
Thoroughly updated to incorporate the most recent changes in International and Australian Accounting Standards.
Company Accounting and Financial Statements, sixth edition, is suitable for students commencing studies in company accounting and also those studying at more advanced levels. The content has been refocused on the Diploma qualification for Accounting by concentrating on the two performance criteria for the one competency unit:
FNSACC510A FNSACC504APrepare Financial Reports for Corporate Entities
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Companies
2. Accounting for Share and Debenture Issues
3. Accounting for the conversion of a Business to a Company
4. Finalisation of a Company’s profit and Loss account
5. Accounting for Company Income Tax
6. Appropriation of Company Profits and Changing Shareholders Wealth
7. Corporate Reporting
8. The Cash Flow Statement
9. Consolidated Accounts
10. Consolidation with Non-Controlling Interests
This sixth edition of International Financial Reporting and Analysis has been fully updated for new international requirements reflecting changes in the IASB and IFRS whilst maintaining its effective conceptual approach in international reporting standards. New real world illustrations have been added and real life company accounts have been updated to include a wider range of companies from across the globe, ensuring this edition is truly international. This edition also comes with CourseMate and a companion website including PowerPoint slides, an Instructor’s Manual, a comprehensive Testbank and solutions to the end of chapter questions.