Language : English
Published : 2017-12-27
Pages : 464
Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Vocabulary 3rd Edition
The bestselling Spanish language guide—with more than 250 review exercises and updated with new content
This bestselling resource equips Spanish language students with the tools needed to expand their vocabulary and hone their speaking and writing skills. Each chapter focuses on a theme, such as family or travel, so students can build their language skills in a systematic manner. This updated edition includes new review exercises, over 10,000 terms and 250 exercises, concise grammatical explanations, online flashcards, and more.
Practice Makes Perfect: Spanish Vocabulary, Third Edition is ideal for advanced beginner and intermediate level students of Spanish.
• New: review chapter with exercises to test mastery of topics covered
• More than 250 exercises
• More than 10,000 vocabulary terms
• Concise grammatical explanations
• The latest terms used in technology, communications, and media
• More than 3,300 flashcards online, grouped by level of difficulty
Dorothy Richmond (Eden Prairie, MN) is a teacher and bestselling author of numerous Spanish language-learning titles.
Pre-Order (3-4 weeks)
This book has been developed specially for sixth form, college and university students in Malaysia. It can be used in the classroom or for self-study. This book focuses on selected points of grammar and vocabulary which are common errors made by Malaysians.
The new edition of the Listening and Notetaking Skills series incorporates engaging National Geographic content and video featuring authentic interviews and videos with National Geographic Explorers! This unique approach engages learners while enhancing listening comprehension and developing notetaking and study skills.
This book is designed for beginner and intermediate learners of English. It helps tertiary level students improve their proficiency in the areas of reading, speaking, writing, grammar and listening. The varied topics are presented throughout the book using comprehensive notes and useful practices. An Audio CD and CD scripts are also provided for the listening practices.
- Unit1. Climate and Earth
- Unit2. Special People and the Community
- Unit 3. Cultural Difference and Lifestyles
- Unit 4. Women and Society
- Unit 5. Students and Campus Life
- Unit 6. World Problems and Population
- Unit 7. Natural Life of Animals
- Unit 8. The Environment and Parks
- Unit 9. World and Economy
- Unit 10. Ideas and Innovation
- Unit 11. People and Recreation