Principles of Electrical and Electronic Engineering 7th Edition
Out of stock
The third edition of this well-used textiles workbook closely matches the new Study Design. The focus of the workbook is on developing and refining key skills, through relevant and engaging activities. Students will buy one book or the other (Nelson Product Design and Technology VCE Units 1-4 Workbook: Wood, Metal, Plastics) and some of the pages are designed to be directly used as part of their folio. This workbook reinforces the student book material, and gives it practical application.
This write-in workbook is an invaluable resource to help learners’ improve their Maths and English skills and help prepare for Level 1 and Level 2 Functional Skills exams. The workbook format enables learners to practice and improve their maths and English skills and the real-life questions, exercises and scenarios are all written with an electrical Installation context to help learners find essential Maths and English theory understandable, engaging and achievable. This workbook is an invaluable resource to support Maths and English learning in the classroom, at work and for personal study at home.
About the Author
Andrew Spencer has studied education both within Australia and overseas. He has a Bachelor of Education, as well as a Masters of Science in which he specialised in teacher education. Andrew has extensive experience in teaching secondary mathematics throughout New South Wales and South Australia for well over fifteen years. He has taught a range of subject areas including Maths, English, Science, Classics, Physical Education and Technical Studies. His sense of the importance of practical mathematics continued to develop with the range of subject areas he taught in. Robert Henley is a lecturer for Electrical Installation for Level 1 and 2 at the Southampton City College. Robert has a vast knowledge of the Electrical engineering industry gained from working as an electrician. Robert is an experienced lecturer of level 1 and 2 Electrotechnical qualifications.
Provides a systematic review of modern methods and instruments for measuring environmental parameters
• Profiles the most modern methods and instruments for environment control and monitoring
• Gives an assessment of biotic and abiotic factors and their effect on quality of atmosphere and indoor air, soil, water
• Provides a brief description of the main climatic (pressure, wind, temperature, humidity, precipitation, solar radiation), atmospheric, hydrographic, and edaphic factors
• Covers a wide range environmental methods and instrumentation including those used in the fields of meteorology, air pollution, water quality, soil science and more
• Supplied with practical exercises, problems, and tests that will help the reader to learn more deeply contents of the book
“Welding Skills, Processes and Practices” is the textbook to support Welding and Fabrication courses and is an ideal training tool to support assessment practice and to underpin concepts and theory. The textbook has been specifically designed to align the major awarding body qualifications in welding and metal fabrication at level 1 and 2 and the comprehensive coverage crosses from techniques and design and testing right down to interpersonal skills, health and safety and customer care.