Language : English
Published : 2016-12-01
Pages : 800
Real Estate Finance and Investments 15th International Edition
The Fifteenth Edition of Real Estate Finance and Investments prepares students to understand the risks and rewards associated with investing in and financing both residential and commercial real estate. Concepts and techniques included in the chapters and problem sets are used in many careers related to real estate. The material in this edition is also relevant to individuals who want to better understand real estate for their own personal investment and financing decisions. The Fifteenth Edition is designed to help students learn how to evaluate the risk and return associated with the various ways of investing and lending. Upcoming students who are interested in this field can use this book as a guide to perform the right kind of analysis to make informed real estate finance and investment decisions.
Pre-Order (3-4 weeks)
Student Value Pack: Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice Text Workbook 8th Edition
Accounting: An Introduction to Principles and Practice, Eighth Edition, will be updated to align with the latest Financial Services Training Package. The text addresses units in Certificate III Accounts Administration, Certificate IV Accounting, Diploma of Accounting and Certificate IV Bookkeeping.
This new edition of a bestselling introductory accounting text is aligned to the latest International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS) as adopted by the Australian Accounting Standards Board (AASB, and will satisfy the requirements of an increasingly diverse group of students.
Table of Contents
1. Accounting its foundations
2. The accounting equation
3. Transactions, general journals and double entry processing
4. Transactions, specialized journals and double entry processing
5. Separate ledgers for accounts receivable and accounts payable
6. Journals and ledgers for special transactions
7. Management controls over cash
8. The general ledger and financial reports
9. Matching expense and revenueto the accounting period
10. Preparing final reports from a worksheet
11. Advanced management reports and correction of errors
12. Accounting for non-current assets
13. Payroll preparation and accounting entries
Financial Accounting and Reporting A Global Perspective with CourseMate and eBook Access card 4th Edition
Now in its fourth edition, this respected and widely used book provides an essential introduction to financial accounting and reporting for business and management students around the world. Written very much from the ‘user’ rather than the ‘preparer’ accounting perspective, the book provides clear and comprehensive guidance on all the complex concepts and issues in accounting and reporting, together with explanation of the more technical aspects of accounting transactions. The book has a strong international perspective (being based on IFRS/IAS) and uses lots of real-life worldwide company financial statements and examples, to enable students to see how issues appear in practice.
Combining clear explanations of theory, fully worked examples and a comprehensive set of revision questions, Company Accounting and Financial Statements, sixth edition, provides students with an accessible and practical guide to preparing and interpreting company financial reports.
Thoroughly updated to incorporate the most recent changes in International and Australian Accounting Standards.
Company Accounting and Financial Statements, sixth edition, is suitable for students commencing studies in company accounting and also those studying at more advanced levels. The content has been refocused on the Diploma qualification for Accounting by concentrating on the two performance criteria for the one competency unit:
FNSACC510A FNSACC504APrepare Financial Reports for Corporate Entities
Table of Contents
1. Introduction to Companies
2. Accounting for Share and Debenture Issues
3. Accounting for the conversion of a Business to a Company
4. Finalisation of a Company’s profit and Loss account
5. Accounting for Company Income Tax
6. Appropriation of Company Profits and Changing Shareholders Wealth
7. Corporate Reporting
8. The Cash Flow Statement
9. Consolidated Accounts
10. Consolidation with Non-Controlling Interests