Sam* Splint XL 36″ x 4.5″ Leg Flatfold Orange/Blue
Orange or Blue – Flat Fold 36″ long x 4.25″ wide. Weighs 4 Oz. The SAM® Splint can be used on most broken bones and is very flexible and malleable. When a curve or fold is placed anywhere across its longitudinal axis, it becomes rigid and suitable for splinting. The SAM® Splint is radiolucent, can be cleaned and even cut with a regular pair of scissors if necessary. Hold it in position with elastic wrap, gauze, tape or whatever material you have available.
- The Romsons Uro Cath is a 2 Way Foley Catheter suitable for Adult patients
- It is made up of latex bonded with silicone elastomer which eliminates the risk of encrustation
- It is provided with a coned distal end with burr free eyes for atraumatic intubation
- Its hard valve ensures easy inflation and deflation of the balloon
- These are colour coded for instant size identification
- Place over head of penis then unroll to entire length
- Affix adhesive tape around the base to secure catheter in place
- Connect end to drainage tubing (urine bag)
Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive. At the same time, the SAM Splint is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the included training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted with the appropriately sized splint. SAM Splints are waterproof, radiolucent, and can be easily cleaned and disinfected due to the closed-cell foam. Fasten this splint in place with tape or a wrap without needing any additional equipment.