Language : English
Published : 2017
Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (11th Edition) 2017
The Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (11th Edition) 2017 is the most up-to-date and comprehensive consolidation of income tax legislation in Singapore.
It serves as an authoritative guide and a practical reference for tax professionals and taxation students in tertiary institutions. It presents information in a user-friendly format to facilitate research, saving users precious time.
All amendments are up to 3 January 2017 and include the latest changes implemented by the following amendment Acts and Order:
- Income Tax (Amendment No. 3) Act 2016
- SkillsFuture Singapore Agency Act 2016
- Income Tax (Amendment No. 2) Act 2016
- Income Tax Act (Amendment of Seventh Schedule) Order 2016.
Key Features & Benefits
- Comprehensive and clear – Full text of the income tax legislation with complete legislation history presented clearly in sections.
- Sharp focus – Explanatory headings for sub-sections sharpens the focus in each section and facilitate the research process.
- Fast search – Comprehensive topical index helps readers zoom in on specific legislation and cross referencing between past and present legislation facilitates quick research.
- Convenient and handy – Designed for easy use by professionals and students alike, whether in offices, in classrooms or in courtrooms
- List of amending legislation
- Arrangement of sections
- Income Tax Act (Cap. 134)