Language : English
Published : 2018-03-01
Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap 134) (12th Edition) 2018
This easily-navigable version of the Income Tax Act (Cap. 134, 2014 Ed.) contains all amendments up to 2 January 2018.
The book includes the latest changes implemented by the following amendment Acts:
- Income Tax (Amendment) Act 2017
- The Kwong-Wai-Shiu Free Hospital (Transfer of Undertaking and Dissolution) Act 2017.
A valuable research tool for professionals and students alike, practical features include:
- explanatory history notes of amendments to the legislation;
- descriptive sub-section headings in square brackets;
- headers and footers on each page; and
- comprehensive indexing.
The Singapore Tax Workbook 2019/20 (22nd Edition) is a concise and user-friendly guide to Singapore income tax for all taxation and accounting students, tax practitioners and anyone who needs practical tax information.
This workbook incorporates all the relevant income tax changes since the previous edition, including those announced in the Budget 2019. The law in this edition stands as at 22 February 2019.
Key topic areas covered include:
- basic tax concepts
- outward and inward investments
- corporate restructuring, mergers and liquidation
- taxation of specialised businesses
- investment incentives
Key features and benefits of the workbook include:
- provides concise and comprehensive coverage of the current tax laws, incorporating the latest tax changes made in the 2019 Budget
- updated and revised examples illustrate the practical workings of the law to reinforce understanding and assist in the application of tax concepts and principles
- each chapter begins with a Summary Checklist to key points
- paragraphs are followed by law references to assist with follow-up research
- revision questions are provided at the end of each chapter, with suggested solutions presented at the conclusion of the Workbook to aid learning and exam preparation
- locating specific topics is easy with the Case Table, Interpretation and Practice Notes Finding List, Section Finding List and Topical Index.
About the Author
Sum Yee Loong, FCCA (UK), CTA (UK), MSc (Taxation & Public Finance) (UK), CA (Singapore), ATA, has more than 30 years of tax experience. He is currently Professor of Accounting (Practice) at the Singapore Management University, Honorary Technical Advisor (Tax) of the Institute of Singapore Chartered Accountants (ISCA), chairman of the examinations and curriculum committee of the Singapore Tax Academy, Board member of Singapore Institute of Accredited Tax Practitioners, member of the Professional Education Council of the Singapore Accounting Commission (SAC), member of the IRAS Board and council member of the National Arts Council.
Professor Sum was tax partner in Deloitte & Touche LLP from 1987 to 2011.
The Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2013/2014 is the most up-to-date, practical and reliable book on Singapore income tax laws. It explains how the Income Tax Act is relevant to individuals, partnerships, corporations and other taxable entities and provides accurate guidance to help readers understand and comply with current income tax laws.
The annual Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook is an established reference for students preparing for university, professional and polytechnic tax examinations. Its clear explanations, worked examples and useful rate tables help students quickly gain an understanding of tax concepts. Professionals also depend on it as a handy reference guide to Singapore income tax legislation and practice.
Lower Your Taxes – BIG TIME! 2015-2016 Edition: Wealth Building, Tax Reduction Secrets from an IRS Insider 6th Edition
Completely revised and updatedâ€”the must-have resource for saving thousands of dollars at tax time
For consultants, home-based and small-business owners, and independent contractors who want to keep more of what they earn, Lower Your Taxes-Big Time! returns for 2015-2016, with everything taxpayers need to know about saving money on April 15–and every other day of the year.
- Effective strategies for getting $5,000 or more in subsidies for starting a home business, and ways to turn expenses like tuition, entertainment, even orthodontia into huge deductions
- Previous editions sold nearly 137,000 copies
- Author is an in-demand public speaker whoâ€™s toured with the likes of Tony Robbins and Donald Trump
Paperback. Pub Date :2013-04-01 Language: English Publisher: CCH SG The Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (7th Edition) 2013 is the most up-to-date and comprehensive consolidation of income tax legislation in Singapore. Authored by experienced CCH Tax editors. the book is well-designed and well-written. It serves as an authoritative guide and a practical reference for tax professionals and taxation students in tertiary institutions. CCH’s Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (7th Edition) 2013 presents information in a user-friendly format to facilitate research. saving users precious time. Edition 2013 includes amendments to the Income Tax Amendment Act 2012 Statutes (Miscellaneous Amendments) Act 2012 Casino Control (Amendment) Act 2012