Language : English
Published : 2018-03-01
Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap 134) (12th Edition) 2018
This easily-navigable version of the Income Tax Act (Cap. 134, 2014 Ed.) contains all amendments up to 2 January 2018.
The book includes the latest changes implemented by the following amendment Acts:
- Income Tax (Amendment) Act 2017
- The Kwong-Wai-Shiu Free Hospital (Transfer of Undertaking and Dissolution) Act 2017.
A valuable research tool for professionals and students alike, practical features include:
- explanatory history notes of amendments to the legislation;
- descriptive sub-section headings in square brackets;
- headers and footers on each page; and
- comprehensive indexing.
Lower Your Taxes – BIG TIME! 2015-2016 Edition: Wealth Building, Tax Reduction Secrets from an IRS Insider 6th Edition
Completely revised and updatedâ€”the must-have resource for saving thousands of dollars at tax time
For consultants, home-based and small-business owners, and independent contractors who want to keep more of what they earn, Lower Your Taxes-Big Time! returns for 2015-2016, with everything taxpayers need to know about saving money on April 15–and every other day of the year.
- Effective strategies for getting $5,000 or more in subsidies for starting a home business, and ways to turn expenses like tuition, entertainment, even orthodontia into huge deductions
- Previous editions sold nearly 137,000 copies
- Author is an in-demand public speaker whoâ€™s toured with the likes of Tony Robbins and Donald Trump
The Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook is the tax reference book that provides guidance to help its readers understand, apply and comply with today’s complex tax laws and changes.
This book aims to:
- provide accurate and legally sound information on Singapore income tax regime, as well as examples, in enhancing your understanding on the principles and fundamentals of the Singapore tax system
- fulfil your tax compliance requirements in avoiding penalties and tax risks exposure
- keep you updated on the myriad of changes in tax laws and effectively structure the business to maximise incentive claims and minimise tax liabilities.
Now in its 34th edition, the Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2015/16 is an established publication in the Singapore tax arena as it is all about Singapore income tax laws. This Handbook explains how the law is relevant to individuals, partnerships, corporations and other taxable entities, covering topics such as tax incentives and double taxation.
Now in its 38th edition, the Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2019/20 is an established publication which clearly explains how Singapore tax laws are relevant to individuals, partnerships, corporations and other taxable entities, covering topics such as tax incentives and double taxation.
It not only serves as an ideal reference for students preparing for university, professional and polytechnic tax examinations, but is also suited for use by professionals as a quick reference guide to Singapore tax legislation and practice.