Published: June 2018
Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2018/19 (37th Edition)
Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2018/19 (37th Edition) is the tax reference book that provides guidance to help its readers understand, apply and comply with today’s complex tax laws and changes.
This book aims to:
- Provide accurate and legally sound information on Singapore tax regime, as well as examples, in enhancing your understanding on the principles and fundamentals of the Singapore tax system
- Fulfil your tax compliance requirements in avoiding penalties and tax risks exposure
- Keep you updated on the myriad of changes in tax laws and effectively structure the business to maximise incentive claims and minimise tax liabilities.
Now in its 37th edition, the Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2018/19 is an established publication in the Singapore tax arena as it is all about Singapore tax laws. This Handbook explains how the law is relevant to individuals, partnerships, corporations and other taxable entities, covering topics such as tax incentives and double taxation.
It not only serves as an ideal reference for students preparing for university, professional and polytechnic tax examinations, but is also suited for use by professionals as a quick reference guide to Singapore tax legislation and practice.
In particular, this edition includes the:
- latest commentary and examples based on the Income Tax (Amendment) Act 2017 and Goods and Services Tax (Amendment) Act 2017
- Double Taxation Agreements concluded in 2017
- IRAS e-Tax Guides issued / revised in 2017
- Selected tax judgments passed in 2017
- 2018 Budget proposals
All tax changes made since the publication of the previous edition, including changes effected by the 2018 Budget, the recent orders, rules and court rulings issued have been incorporated into this edition.
- Introduction to Singapore Income Taxation
- Basic Tax Concepts
- The Charging Section
- Income from Trade, Business, Profession or Vocation
- Employment Income and Pensions
- Other Sources of Income
- Capital Allowances
- Taxation of Businesses
- Distribution of Corporate Profits
- Taxation of Resident Individuals
- Taxation of Non-Residents
- Relief from Double Taxation
- Clubs and Associations
- Estates, Trusts and Settlements
- Income Tax Administration
- Incentives under the Income Tax Act
- Economic Expansion Incentives
- Tax Avoidance and Evasion
- Goods and Services Tax
- Tan How Teck, Associate Professor at Nanyang Business School, Nanyang Technological University
- Jimmy Oei, Tax Director, Acutus Tax Services Pte. Ltd.
Maximize your 2016 tax return EY Tax Guide 2016 turns filing your taxes into a simple process. While tax code is admittedly complex, this trusted guide offers specific solutions for tax payers, including homeowners, self-employed entrepreneurs, business executives, and senior citizens, to help you zero in on the best tax strategy for your financial situation. Green tips offer updated insight into environmental credits for green initiatives that can maximize your return. Additionally, this authoritative text provides at-a-glance reference sheets for key subject areas, including changes in tax law, common errors to avoid, tax breaks and deductions, and more. If you find tax preparation an intimidating process you are not alone; however, you can simplify your taxes by turning to a trusted guide for support. The EY Tax Guide is an approachable yet authoritative resource that has acted as the go-to reference for individual taxpayers for years. With this text, you can understand the deductions you are entitled to and maximize your return. * Explore the top tax preparation errors, increasing your return and protecting your wealth * Consider tax strategies that are specific to your particular financial situation, tailoring your preparation approach to your needs * Leverage money-saving tips and other useful information, such as insight regarding tax law changes and tax breaks * Streamline the filing process with the tax organizer, and plot your preparation on the tax calendar to meet key deadlines EY Tax Guide 2016 is an integral resource that guides you in maximizing your tax return through trusted tax filing techniques.
Paperback. Pub Date :2013-04-01 Language: English Publisher: CCH SG The Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (7th Edition) 2013 is the most up-to-date and comprehensive consolidation of income tax legislation in Singapore. Authored by experienced CCH Tax editors. the book is well-designed and well-written. It serves as an authoritative guide and a practical reference for tax professionals and taxation students in tertiary institutions. CCH’s Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (7th Edition) 2013 presents information in a user-friendly format to facilitate research. saving users precious time. Edition 2013 includes amendments to the Income Tax Amendment Act 2012 Statutes (Miscellaneous Amendments) Act 2012 Casino Control (Amendment) Act 2012
The Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2013/2014 is the most up-to-date, practical and reliable book on Singapore income tax laws. It explains how the Income Tax Act is relevant to individuals, partnerships, corporations and other taxable entities and provides accurate guidance to help readers understand and comply with current income tax laws.
The annual Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook is an established reference for students preparing for university, professional and polytechnic tax examinations. Its clear explanations, worked examples and useful rate tables help students quickly gain an understanding of tax concepts. Professionals also depend on it as a handy reference guide to Singapore income tax legislation and practice.
Lower Your Taxes – BIG TIME! 2015-2016 Edition: Wealth Building, Tax Reduction Secrets from an IRS Insider 6th Edition
Completely revised and updatedâ€”the must-have resource for saving thousands of dollars at tax time
For consultants, home-based and small-business owners, and independent contractors who want to keep more of what they earn, Lower Your Taxes-Big Time! returns for 2015-2016, with everything taxpayers need to know about saving money on April 15–and every other day of the year.
- Effective strategies for getting $5,000 or more in subsidies for starting a home business, and ways to turn expenses like tuition, entertainment, even orthodontia into huge deductions
- Previous editions sold nearly 137,000 copies
- Author is an in-demand public speaker whoâ€™s toured with the likes of Tony Robbins and Donald Trump