Language : English
Published : 2020
Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook 2020/21 39th Edition
Pre-Order (4-6 weeks)
Technical Analysis Explained: The Successful Investor’s Guide to Spotting Investment Trends and Turning Points 5th Edition$53.00
The guide technicians turn to for answers–tuned up to provide an advantage in today’s global economy
The face of investing has significantly changed in the 30 years since this book’s first publication, but one essential component of the markets has not–human behavior. Whether you’re trading cornerstone commodities or innovative investment products, observing how investors responded to past events through technical analysis is your key to forecasting when to buy and sell in the future. This fully updated fifth edition shows you how to maximize your profits in today’s complex markets by tailoring your application of this powerful tool.
Tens of thousands of individual and professional investors have used the guidance in this book to grow their wealth by understanding, interpreting, and forecasting significant moves in both individual stocks and entire markets. This new edition streamlines its time-honored, profit-driven approach, while updating every chapter with new examples, tables, charts, and comments that reflect the real-world situations you encounter in everyday trading. Required reading among many professionals, this authoritative resource now features:
- Brand-new chapters that analyze and explain secular trends with unique technical indicators that measure investor confidence, as well as an introduction to Pring’s new Special K indicator
- Expanded coverage on the profit-making opportunities ETFs create in international markets, sectors, and commodities
- Practical advice for avoiding false, contratrend signals that may arise in short-term time spans
- Additional material on price patterns, candlestick charts, relative strength, momentum, sentiment indicators, and global stock markets
Properly reading and balancing the variety of indicators used in technical analysis is an art, and no other book better illustrates the repeatable steps you need to take to master it.
When used with patience and discipline, Technical Analysis Explained, Fifth Edition, will make you a better decision maker and increase your chances of greater profits.
In Guide to International Transfer Pricing, global practitioners address both the general issues that surround transfer pricing, including the Organisation for Economic Co-operation of Development’s (OECD) fifteen-item Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) plan and the specific rules and issues that any company must concern itself with in various jurisdictions around the world. Tax authorities around the globe are increasingly scrutinizing the intercompany pricing practices of taxpayers and enacting rules and regulations to ensure an appropriate allocation of income among the various tax jurisdictions in which a multinational company operates. In addition, a growing number of tax authorities have established documentation requirements to demonstrate appropriate transfer pricing policies, with penalty provisions for non-compliance. Not only must a multinational company understand the different nuances in the transfer pricing laws and their practical interpretation in each local country, but it must also appreciate that by operating in jurisdictions with varying tax rates, transactional structures or intercompany pricing policies can impact the multinational’s global effective tax rate.
What’s in this book:
This guide is a collaboration of many transfer pricing experts from around the world with experience gained from assisting multinationals in implementing planning and compliance strategies, and their insights into dealing with local tax authorities. Key features of this book include:
- overview of fundamental concepts applied in transfer pricing;
- country-specific profiles that compare and contrast rules and real-world applications over multiple jurisdictions, including those likely to adopt BEPS; and
- practical guidance and implementation, enabling the reader to execute a coordinated, cost-effective approach to global policies and documentation needs.
How this will help you:
This thoroughly practical work provides guidance on an array of critical transfer pricing issues. The guide’s relevance is further enhanced by the inclusion of country chapters, covering domestic transfer pricing issues in a variety of key national jurisdictions. The primary objective of this book is to arm the constituents impacted by transfer pricing, including tax directors, legal counsel, accounting and operations personnel, CFOs and outside advisors, with the knowledge base and resources needed for effective transfer pricing decision-making.
Clearly explains the basic concepts, strategies, and tactics of today’s public relations practice Public Relations: Strategies and Tactics uses real-world case studies and examples to explain the basic concepts and theory behind modern public relations practice. This comprehensive text is grounded in scholarship and includes references to landmark studies and time-honored public relations techniques. The writing is geared to undergraduates, and many colorful charts and photos are used to enhance major concepts.
An easy to use resource for tax practitioners and students on its own, this handy reference can also be used together with our Singapore Tax Workbook or our Singapore Master Tax Guide Handbook to optimize your understanding of Singaporean Tax Law!
This book reproduces the Income Tax Act (Cap. 134, 2014 Ed.) updated with all amendments up to and including the following amendment Act and Order:
- Income Tax (Amendment) Act 2019
- Income Tax Act (Amendment of Seventh Schedule) Order 2019
The law in this book is updated as at 3 January 2020
To help you out, we’ve also added the following useful features:
- Explanatory headings for subsections. Inserted by us for ease of use and to help in quick location of a particular legislative provision.
- History notes. These follow each amendment to the legislation, setting out the details of the amendments and their operative dates.
- Headers and footers. Section numbers are notated at the bottom of each page and divisions of the Act at the top of each page to facilitate speedy location of legislation.