Singapore Tax Workbook 2017/18 (20th Edition)
The Singapore Tax Workbook 2017/18 (20th Edition) is the recommended taxation textbook for tax professionals, university and polytechnic courses. It is the most up-to-date, user-friendly and practical workbook for tax and accounting students.
The book is designed to
• provide concise introduction to Singapore tax essentials,
• prepare students for taxation examinations, and
• develop a solid foundation for professional tax practice.
This latest edition, Singapore Tax Workbook 2017/18 (20th Edition) includes all the relevant legislative and administrative changes since the previous edition, including the intervening amendments to the Income Tax Act, Economic Expansion Incentives (Relief from Income Tax) Act, Goods and Services Tax Act and administrative developments up to 20 February 2017.
NEW in This Edition
Singapore Budget 2017
32 e-Tax guides issued in 2016
Double Taxation Agreements (DTAs) signed by the Government of Singapore in 2016 with the following foreign Governments
Legislative changes brought about in the
– Income Tax (Amendment No 3) Act 2016
– Goods and Services Tax (Amendment of Fourth Schedule) Order 2016
– Goods and Services Tax (Amendment to Fifth Schedule) Order 2016
Out of stock