Language : English
Published : 2018-04-01
Singapore Tax Workbook 2018/19 21st Edition
A concise and user-friendly guide to Singapore income tax for all taxation and accounting students, taxation practitioners and anyone who needs practical tax information.
This Workbook incorporates all the relevant income tax changes up to 19 February 2018, including the intervening amendments to the Income Tax Act, Economic Expansion Incentives (Relief from Income Tax) Act, Goods and Services Tax Act and administrative developments.
Key topics covered include:
- Basic Tax Concepts
- Outward and Inward Investments
- Corporate Restructuring, Mergers and Liquidation
- Taxation of Specialised Businesses
- Investment Incentives.
- Each chapter begins with a Summary Checklist to key points
- Paragraphs are followed by law references to encourage follow-up research
- Examples throughout the text illustrate the practical workings of the law and reinforce understanding
- Revision questions are provided at the end of each chapter, with suggested solutions presented at the conclusion of the Workbook
- Locating topics is easy with the Case Table, Interpretation and Practice Notes Finding List, Section Finding List and Topical Index.
Out of stock
The Singapore GST Compliance Handbook is dedicated to help you achieve GST compliance It provides clear commentary on the rules. law and practice governing GST in Singapore It guides readers.. to understand fundamental GST concepts. learn about the approaches and the underlying basis for compiling GST returns. and how to avoid common pitfalls in complying with GST Best Practice:. Provides guidance on GST treatments that are in compliance with the tax law and IRAS regulations . and guidelines Improves Compliance: Readers are guided through complex areas of GST application and guided to make proper tax filing Clear Explanations:.. Clear commentary on the rules. law and practice governing GST in Singapore helps readers understand how to apply GST Illustrations . checklists and references to relevant legislation…
The Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (9th Edition) 2015 is the most up-to-date and comprehensive consolidation of income tax legislation in Singapore. It serves as an authoritative guide and a practical reference for tax professionals and taxation students in tertiary institutions.
Singapore Income Tax Act (Cap. 134) (9th Edition) 2015 presents information in a user-friendly format to facilitate research, saving users precious time. The amendments cover Income Tax (Amendment) Act 2014.