Language : English
Published : 2017-06-01
Statistical Techniques in Business & Economics 17th International Edition
Table of Contents
1. What Is Statistics?
2. Describing Data: Frequency Tables, Frequency Distributions, and Graphic Presentation
3. Describing Data: Numerical Measures
4. Describing Data: Displaying and Exploring Data
5. A Survey of Probability Concepts
6. Discrete Probability Distributions
7. Continuous Probability Distributions
8. Sampling Methods and the Central Limit Theorem
9. Estimation and Confidence Intervals
10. One-Sample Tests of Hypothesis
11. Two-Sample Tests of Hypothesis
12. Analysis of Variance
13. Correlation and Linear Regression
14. Multiple Regression Analysis
15. Nonparametric Methods: Nominal Level Hypothesis Tests
16. Nonparametric Methods: Analysis of Ordinal Data
17. Index Numbers
18. Time Series and Forecasting
19. Statistical Process Control and Quality Management
20. An Introduction to Decision Theory
This write-in workbook is an invaluable resource to help students’ improve their Maths and English skills and help prepare for Level 1 and Level 2 Functional Skills exams. The real-life questions are all written with a business administration context to help students find essential Maths and English theory understandable, engaging and achievable. Written by Carol Vella, lecturer with a wealth of experience in the Retail and Business Administration industry, this workbook is an effective resource to support Maths and English learning in the classroom, at work and for personal study at home.
Spread over 19 chapters, this textbook provides fundamental information about International Business, which includes concepts and theories in business and management discipline with highlights on Asian business practices.
This 13th edition of Lesikar’s Business CommunicationDigital World, by Kathryn Rentz, and Paula Lentz brings the contemporary perspective of two expert teachers to Ray Lesikar’s classic textbook. Taking a unique problem-solving approach, it integrates current technologies and trends throughout, while maintaining an emphasis on the fundamentals: careful analysis of the communication problem, development of an audience-focused solution, and clear, correct use of language and visuals. Combined with abundant realistic examples, exercises, and cases, this approach makes Lesikar one of the most pedagogically effective books in the field.