Surflo IV Infusion Catheter 16G x 2 inch (10pcs)
An ultra-sharp double-bevel introducer needle plus a medical grade lubricant allow for easier penetration and smoother travel through tissue. Preview chamber in clear sure-grip hub gives immediate indication of proper placement. Flexible thinwall catheter with large inner diameter assures good blood flow. All this plus safe, easy-to-handle, tamper-evident packaging make SURFLOÂ® I.V. Catheters a great clinical value.
The rectal tube is inserted via the rectum to drain waste, perform lavage and/or administer medicine to lower intestine. The product is intended for single use only.
- The Romsons Uro Cath is a 2 Way Foley Catheter suitable for Adult patients
- It is made up of latex bonded with silicone elastomer which eliminates the risk of encrustation
- It is provided with a coned distal end with burr free eyes for atraumatic intubation
- Its hard valve ensures easy inflation and deflation of the balloon
- These are colour coded for instant size identification
Built from a thin core of aluminum alloy and sandwiched between two layers of closed-cell foam, the SAM Splint can be bent into any of three simple curves, becoming extremely strong and supportive. At the same time, the SAM Splint is extremely moldable, and soft enough to cut with ordinary household scissors. The result: with the proper choice of curves outlined in the included training guide, almost any bone in the body can be splinted with the appropriately sized splint. SAM Splints are waterproof, radiolucent, and can be easily cleaned and disinfected due to the closed-cell foam. Fasten this splint in place with tape or a wrap without needing any additional equipment.