Surflo IV Infusion Catheter 22G x 1 inch (10pcs)
An ultra-sharp double-bevel introducer needle plus a medical grade lubricant allow for easier penetration and smoother travel through tissue. Preview chamber in clear sure-grip hub gives immediate indication of proper placement. Flexible thinwall catheter with large inner diameter assures good blood flow. All this plus safe, easy-to-handle, tamper-evident packaging make SURFLOÂ® I.V. Catheters a great clinical value.
5 in 1 test strips are great for quick, on-site evaluations of water quality with reliable results on every test. These mulit-parameter test strips test for five water quality measurements on 1 strip. Contains 50 tests.
- Free Chlorine (0-10 mg/L)
- Total Chlorine (0-10 mg/L)
- Total Hardness (as CaCO3, 0-25 gpg and 0-425 mg/L)
- Total Alkalinity (as CaCO3, 0-240 mg/L)
- pH (6.2 – 8.4)
When comfort, performance and cost effectiveness are important, choose Terumo. Our ultra-thin wall needles are precisely honed and beveled for ease of penetration and less patient trauma. Latex free, clear syringe barrels with bold scale markings permit quick visual inspection for precise dosage. An integrated plunger stop helps prevent the plunger from being accidentally pulled out. And our tamper evident blister packs result in minimal waste disposal.
Terumo’s Hypodermic needles use a unique double bevel design and precision manufacturing to provide ultra sharp needles, which translate into greater comfort for the patient
- Latex free
- Thin Wall Technology Needles allow good flow rates
- Smooth drawing up with little effort
- Transparent Colour Coded Hub
- Sterile individually wrapped
- Long Expiry
- Exceptional Japanese Technology
- Medicut Scalpels Disposable
- For guaranteed sharpness and exacting performance
- Sheffield stainless steel blade
- Finely honed cutting edge
- Gamma Sterilized