Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial Calculator
- Performs common math as well as various financial functions
- Worksheet mode includes tables for amortization, bond, depreciation, and compound interest
- Built-in memory for storage of previous worksheets
- Can perform cash-flow analysis and advanced list-based statistics
- Slide-case included to protect screen
- GCSE/AS/A LevelSuitable for Cambridge International Examinations GCSE, AS & A Level.
- Two way Power
- Number of Functions : 552
- Natural textbook displayDisplay expression same as textbook.
- 10 + 2 digits10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
- Dot matrix displayHigh-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
- Multi-replayQuick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
- Plastic keysDesigned and engineered for easy operation.
- List based STAT-data editorViewing and editing of input data in list format, showing data groups (x-data, y-data, frequency) and surrounding data.