Texas Instruments BA II Plus Financial Calculator
- Performs common math as well as various financial functions
- Worksheet mode includes tables for amortization, bond, depreciation, and compound interest
- Built-in memory for storage of previous worksheets
- Can perform cash-flow analysis and advanced list-based statistics
- Slide-case included to protect screen
- GCSE/AS/A LevelSuitable for Cambridge International Examinations GCSE, AS & A Level.
- Two way Power
- Number of Functions : 240
- 10 + 2 digits10-digit mantissa + 2-digit exponential display.
- Dot matrix displayHigh-resolution screen provides beautiful looking graphs every time.
- Multi-replayQuick and easy recall of previously executed formulas for editing and re-execution.
- Two-way power (Solar + Battery)Solar powered when light is sufficient, battery powered when light is insufficient.
- Plastic keysDesigned and engineered for easy operation.
- S-V.P.A.M. (Super Visually Perfect Algebraic Method)All the features of the existing V.P.A.M. series plus a new 2-line display and a useful Replay function. All this helps to make mathematics easier to use and easier to understand than ever before.
- STAT-data editorBack-step viewing and editing of input data.