Showing all 9 results
Coupling in-depth coverage of essential theory with practical applications, Madura’s INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL MANAGEMENT, 13e, builds on the fundamental principles of corporate finance to provide the timely information and contemporary insights you need to prosper in today’s global business environment. This best-seller introduces international finance with a focus on the important role that modern multinational corporations play in global commerce and discusses a wide range of managerial topics using a strong corporate perspective. Clear explanations, real-world applications, relevant examples, self-tests, and hands-on applications help you maximize your course success. In addition, MindTap Finance enables you to connect with your instructor, organize coursework, and access a range of study tools, including an e-book and apps — all in one place.
Table of Contents
Part I: THE INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL ENVIRONMENT.
1. Multinational Financial Management: An Overview.
2. International Flow of Funds.
3. International Financial Markets.
4. Exchange Rate Determination.
5. Currency Derivatives.
Part II: EXCHANGE RATE BEHAVIOR.
6. Government Influence on Exchange Rates.
7. International Arbitrage and Interest Rate Parity.
8. Relationships among Inflation, Interest Rates, and Exchange Rates.
Part III: EXCHANGE RATE RISK MANAGEMENT.
9. Forecasting Exchange Rates.
10. Measuring Exposure to Exchange Rate Fluctuations.
11. Managing Transaction Exposure.
12. Managing Economic Exposure and Translation Exposure.
Part IV: LONG-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
13. Direct Foreign Investment.
14. Multinational Capital Budgeting.
15. International Corporate Governance and Control.
16. Country Risk Analysis.
17. Multinational Capital Structure and Cost of Capital.
18. Long-Term Debt Financing.
Part V: SHORT-TERM ASSET AND LIABILITY MANAGEMENT.
19. Financing International Trade.
20. Short-Term Financing.
21. International Cash Management.
Business Analysis and Valuation IFRS edition richly informs on contemporary financial statement data use in various valuation tasks, balancing each concept against real-life scenarios. The text is entirely IFRS based and discussed how to get the most information out of IFRS based financial statements. The focus is not only on building a solid understanding of the latest theoretical approaches but to also place students in a confident position to apply them.
Up-to-date and comprehensive, this practical best seller provides students with the basis for discovering their own guidelines for helping within the broad limits of professional codes of ethics and divergent theoretical positions. Respected authors Gerald Corey, Marianne Corey, and Cindy Corey raise what they consider to be central issues, present a range of diverse views on the issues, discuss their position, and provide opportunities for students to refine their thinking and develop an informed position. With new material in every chapter and an emphasis on critical thinking, ISSUES AND ETHICS IN THE HELPING PROFESSIONS, 10th Edition, is useful for students as well as practicing professionals. This edition features MindTap®, the digital learning solution that helps instructors engage and transform today’s students into critical thinkers and successful helpers.
New Era of Management in a Globalized World: An Asian Perspective helps students develop managers who look beyond traditional techniques and ideas to tap into a full breadth of innovative management skills. Drawing examples and practices from the Asian region, the book addresses emerging themes and the issues most important for meeting today’s management demands and challenges.
- Comprehensive coverage of all the critical aspects of organizational management.
- Extensive, timely Asian examples of what works and what doesn’t in diverse cultural contexts.
- Easy-to-read writing style to suit all junior, middle-level, and senior managers.
- Objective, evidence-based discussions of the effectiveness of management actions.
Master the critical leadership skills and solid understanding of today’s theory needed to become an effective business leader in today’s turbulent times with Daft’s THE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE, 6E. Acclaimed author Richard Daft helps you explore the latest thinking in leadership theory and contemporary practices at work within organizations throughout the world. You will examine emerging topics, including enhancement of emotional intelligence, leadership vision and courage, leadership of virtual teams, and open innovation, and will connect those topics to recent world events such as ethical scandals and political turmoil. Packed with memorable examples and unique insights into actual leadership decisions, this full-color text includes crisp, clear visuals to reinforce the book’s engaging presentation. This edition’s proven applications, specifically designed for today’s leadership theory and applications course, and a solid foundation grounded in established scholarly research make the topic of leadership come alive. In addition, THE LEADERSHIP EXPERIENCE is available with CengageNOW for the first time. CengageNOW provides an integrated text and online learning solution that enhances understanding of course content and offers opportunities to extend learning.